Bush, Barbara (twins)
|Birthname||Barbara Pierce Bush|
|born on||25 November 1981 at 09:50 (= 09:50 AM )|
|Place||Dallas, Texas, 32n47, 96w48|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°18' 23°00 Asc. 08°27'|
American noted family, the first-born of twin daughters of Laura and George W. Bush. Barbara, a pretty brunette, is a freshman at Yale University while her blonde sister Jenna attends the University of Texas.
On 5/31/01, both Barbara and Jenna received misdemeanor citations for violating Texas liquor laws.
- child->parent relationship with Bush, George W. (born 6 July 1946)
- child->parent relationship with Bush, Laura (born 4 November 1946)
- sibling relationship with Bush Hager, Jenna (born 25 November 1981)
- other kin relationship with Bush, Barbara (born 8 June 1925). Notes: Grandmother
- other kin relationship with Bush, Jeb (born 11 February 1953). Notes: Uncle
- other kin relationship with Bush, Marvin P. (born 22 October 1956). Notes: Uncle
Nicholas Sutherland quotes news, "close to 10:00 AM" in Considerations Feb-Apr 2001. News media reported that Barbara was the first-born of the twins. The date came from Bill Minutaglio, "First Son - George W. Bush and the Bush Family Dynasty," p.202. Barbara was named for George's mother; 5 lbs 4 oz.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad U.S. President)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First of two, younger twin sister)
- Personal : Birth : Cesarean
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Twins)