|born on||13 March 1890 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Siegen, Germany, 50n52, 8e02|
|Timezone||LMT m8e02 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||22°44' 12°15 Asc. 06°37'|
German musician, a violinist, pianist and conductor who reorganized the Dresden State Opera. He was one of eight sons, most of them gifted musicians. In disfavor with the Nazis, he fled Germany, went to South America and then to the U.S. in 1941. Busch was a world performer.
Died in London on 9/14/1951.
- Death, Cause unspecified 14 September 1951 (London, age 61)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change residence 1941 (Moved to U.S.)
Lescaut quotes B.C. in "Sterne Und Mensch"
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Real estate (Developer, resort interests)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Conductor
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Left Nazi Germany for U.S.)
- Family : Childhood : Family large (One of eight sons)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Violinist, pianist)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Most were musicians)