|Birthname||Timothy W. Burton|
|born on||25 August 1958 at 23:49 (= 11:49 PM )|
|Place||Burbank CA, USA, 34n10, 118w18|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||02°32' 28°02 Asc. 05°08'|
American filmmaker whose work has a Gothic feel, often including a quiet snowfall at night, a Christmas or Halloween scene. His plots frequently focus around a misunderstood outcast for whom he uses Johnny Depp, Michael Keaton, Paul Reubens, Winona Ryder. His work includes "Beetlejuice, " "Edward Scissorhands" and the two "Batman" epics.
He and actress Helena Bonham Carter had a son, Billy, on October 4, 2003.
The filmmaker was sued by his former fiancée, actress Lisa Marie, who claimed that Burton misled her into settling a palimony claim for less than she was entitled to under California law. As one might expect, Burton’s attorney called the suit "baseless."The former couple dated for 10 years before Burton left her for Helena Bonham Carter in 2001.
He and his wife welcomed their second child, a daughter, born in London on December 15, 2007.
- spousal equivalent relationship with Bonham Carter, Helena (born 26 May 1966). Notes: 2001–2014, two children
- Relationship : End significant relationship 2001 (ended relationship with Lisa Marie after 10 years)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 2001 (began relationship with Helena Bonham Carter)
- Crime : Law suit 2004 (sued by former fiancee)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 15 December 2007 (Second child, a daughter)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
PT quotes b/c in hand
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Filmmaker of the popular and unusual)