|born on||7 March 1849 at 23:57 (= 11:57 PM )|
|Place||Lancaster MA, USA, 42n27, 71w40|
|Timezone||LMT m71w40 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||17°32' 07°13 Asc. 28°06'|
American horticulturist who, as a plant breeder, developed new strains and improved existing agriculture by crossing and selection. When he was a youthful gardener, Burbank established a successful nursery, which he sold in 1893 to begin an experimental farm.
Died on 4/11/1926, Santa Rosa, CA.
- Financial : Gain significant money 1893 (Sold nursery)
Sy Scholfield quotes "A Gardener Touched with Genius: The Life of Luther Burbank" by Peter Dreyer (Coward, McCann & Geoghegan, 1975), p. 60: "a boy born of plain people at Lancaster, Massachusetts, . . . Luther Burbank was born at 11:57 p.m. on March 7, 1849, three days after the Inauguration of "Old Rough-and-Ready" Zachary Taylor."
Same data in Sabian Symbols No.150.
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Nursery)
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure (Horticulture)
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (New strains)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book