|born on||29 September 1966 at 17:08 (= 5:08 PM )|
|Place||Boston MA, USA, 42n21, 71w03|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||06°16' 08°15 Asc. 02°15'|
American noted family, the son of football champion Nick Buoniconti. When Mark was 19, he was set to follow his dad's footsteps as a Citadel linebacker until he broke his neck while making a tackle on 10/26/1985. The accident left him a quadriplegic. He retains some mobility by using his mouthpiece to steer his motorized wheelchair and is the national spokesperson for the Miami Project to Cure Paralysis.
- parent relationship with Buoniconti, Nick (born 15 December 1940)
McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Sports (Football)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Bone (Broken neck)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Paralysis (Quadriplegic)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Public relations (National spokesperson)