|Birthname||Emma Lee Bunton|
|born on||21 January 1976 at 18:35 (= 6:35 PM )|
|Place||Finchley, England, 51n36, 0w10|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°51' 02°03 Asc. 24°08'|
British pop singer/songwriter, actress, model and TV and radio presenter. She is a member of the girl group the Spice Girls formed in the 1990s, in which she is known as Baby Spice as she is the youngest member. She is currently a radio presenter on Heart FM.
Bunton's long-term partner since 1997 is singer Jade Jones (born 12 February 1979). The couple have two sons: Beau Lee Jones (born 10 August 2007) and Tate Lee Jones (born 6 May 2011). She is also a godmother, alongside Victoria Beckham, to Geri Halliwell's daughter Bluebell Madonna Halliwell.
Bunton had two labradors one of which, called Phoebe went missing on a walk, two days later she was found by charity Dog Lost dead on a railway line.
- business associate/partner relationship with Beckham, Victoria (born 17 April 1974). Notes: members of Spice Girls
- business associate/partner relationship with Brown, Melanie (born 29 May 1975). Notes: members of Spice Girls
- business associate/partner relationship with Chisholm, Melanie (born 12 January 1974). Notes: members of Spice Girls
- business associate/partner relationship with Halliwell, Geri (born 6 August 1972). Notes: members of Spice Girls
Forum member aloud pointed to the biography http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001978/bio, where time of birth is listed under 'trivia'. There, place of birth is given as Barnet, Hertfordshire; Wikipedia has Finchley, London. For both places, the Ascendant remains 24° Leo. IMDB cannot be considered a reliable resource, the birth time is not to be trusted.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Spice Girls)