|born on||7 August 1904 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Detroit MI, USA, 42n20, 83w03|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°38' 21°28 Asc. 05°59'|
American politician and diplomat, a U.N. official from 1947. In 1950, he was the first black to win the Nobel Peace Prize for his role as mediator in negotiations that led to the 1949 armistice between Israel and the Arab states.
Died on 12/09/1971, New York.
- Work : New Job 1947 (U.N. official)
- Work : Prize 1950 (Nobel Peace Prize)
Peggy Mann, "Ralph Bunche," p.13, "Mother's brothers first saw the new baby that afternoon after a baseball game"
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (U.N. official)
- Notable : Awards : Nobel prize (Peace)
- Notable : Famous : First in Field (First black to win Nobel Peace Prize)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection