|Birthname||Lytton, Edward George Earle|
|born on||25 May 1803 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||LMT m0w10 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||03°06' 28°25 Asc. 28°01'|
British writer first published at age 24. His works included "The Last Days of Pompeii," 1834, "Zanoni" and the play, "Richelieu," 1838. Educated at Trinity College, he won the Chancellor's Medal in 1825 for his first poem. After a tour of Scotland and a season in Paris, he returned to London, writing his first novel in 1828. Bulwer-Lytton wrote a collections of verse and three successful historical plays. His occult stories bring a working knowledge of contemporary science and ancient magic, a vivid imagination and a gift for narrative.
Active in politics, he served as a Member of Parliament for 24 years and as Secretary of the Colonies in 1858. He was created first Baron Lytton in 1866.
His marriage to Rosina Doyle Wheeler in 1827 produced a son, Edward Robert, in 1831 but the marriage dissolved in 1836 after a turbulent domestic life. Bulwer-Lytton died on 1/18/1873, Torquay, England.
- devotee relationship with Burgoyne, Thomas H. (born 14 April 1855)
- Death, Cause unspecified 18 January 1873 (Age 69)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1834 (The Last Days of Pompeii)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1838 (Richelieu)
- Work : Prize 1825 (Chancellor's Medal for first poem)
- Relationship : Marriage 1827 (Rosina Doyle Wheeler)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1831 (Son Edward Robert born)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1836 (From Rosina)
- Work : New Career 1831 (Liberal Member of Parliament)
- Work : New Job 1858 (Secretary to the colonies)
BJA, 7/1926, quotes his autobiography. Same in NN No.258
- Vocation : Writers : Metaphysics/ Parapsychology
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (M.P. 24 years)
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (Member of Parliament for 24 years)
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Secretary of Colonies)
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (Historical plays)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One boy)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One, divorced)
- Traits : Personality : Mystical
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Chronic misery (Turbulent marriage)