|born on||18 August 1934 at 23:00 (= 11:00 PM )|
|Place||Hibbing, Minnesota, 47n25, 92w56|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°31' 08°29 Asc. 05°56'|
American attorney, high profile as the prosecutor of the notorious Charles Manson family. Outstanding in the courtroom, as a Los Angeles Deputy District Attorney from 1964 to 1972, he had won 105 out of 106 felony trials. A workaholic, he was accustomed to 18-hour days, and was a Professor of Criminal Law 1968-74. He was assigned the Manson case on 11/18/1969, and his final summation was on 1/13/1971 in which he brought down convictions for the ritual killers.
Bugliosi married on 7/21/1956 while still studying for the bar. He and his wife had two kids. He is the author of "Helter Skelter," 1974.
Bugliosi died of cancer at the age of 80 at a Los Angeles hospital on June 6, 2015.
- Work : New Career 1964 (Deputy District Attorney)
- Work : New Career 1968 (Professor of Criminal Law)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1974 (Book released, "Helter Skelter")
Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Traits : Personality : Hard worker
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Professor of Criminal Law)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney (High profile district attorney)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession