|born on||10 July 1928 at 07:30 (= 07:30 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||17°44' 14°37 Asc. 14°57'|
French painter, lithographer, engraver, muralist and book illustrator who was noted for various medias, including stage design. His dark portraits, landscapes and still-life's showed a strongly marked linear style. From Buffet's debut in 1944, he held many one-man exhibitions that led to an international reputation.
He was married in 1958 and has three kids.
On October 4,1999, he died by his own hand after a battle with Parkinson's disease, in Tourtour, southern France. He was 71.
- spouse relationship with Buffet, Anabelle (born 10 May 1928)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1944 (Debut)
- Relationship : Marriage 1958 (Three kids)
Gauquelin NS Vol. 3/0236
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Parkinson's
- Personal : Death : Suicide
- Vocation : Art : Commercial artist (Lithographer, illustrator)
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (Painter)
- Vocation : Art : Stage/ Set design
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection