|Birthname||Timothy Charles Buckley III|
|born on||14 February 1947 at 19:12 (= 7:12 PM )|
|Place||Washington, District of Columbia, 38n54, 77w02|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°28' 18°14 Asc. 13°59'|
American songwriter, guitarist, singer composer, lyricist, performing and recording artist. Buckley moved to southern California at the age of eight with his family after being raised in N.Y. and biked across the country as a teen. After performing in bands at clubs, he was spotted by Frank Zappa's manager, Herb Cohen, who offered him a recording deal.
His debut album, October 1966, was warmly received followed by a feature in a Leonard Bernstein documentary. From 1968, Buckley made several TV appearances, toured the U.K. and in 1971 he withdrew from the music industry for a year. In 1972, he worked as a chauffeur and taxi driver and composed a few hits for the label under Frank Zappa and Herb Cohen. A European tour in 1974 was not well received and he returned to the U.S. in 1975 making a double album with music for a movie and screenplay.
Buckley died of a drug cocktail of heroin and morphine, 6/29/1975, that he had taken at a friends house believing that it was cocaine, Santa Monica, CA.
- parent->child relationship with Buckley, Jeff (born 17 November 1966)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1968 (Began tours and guest appearances, gigs)
- Work : Retired 1971 (Withdrew for a year from music)
- Work : New Career 1972 (Worked as taxi driver and chaffeur)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1974 (Toured singing in Europe)
Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (Excessive and terminal)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (Tours)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Musical bands)
- Personal : Death : Accidental (Accidental drug OD)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 28)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger (Composer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Various)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Guitar)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer (Lyricist, writer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.