|born on||4 June 1878 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Pennsburg PA, USA, 40n23, 75w29|
|Timezone||LMT m75w29 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||13°34' 24°30 Asc. 03°38'|
American Lutheran pastor, teacher and social worker. In 1922, he began an evangelical movement based on his concepts of God's guidance and the moral absolutes of purity, unselfishness, honesty and love. The movement was renamed Moral Rearmament in 1938, and had worldwide members working for peace and brotherhood. People were encouraged to give the Foundation all of their physical possessions and draw back just enough to live on. Buchman traveled extensively, lecturing and preaching.
Died in 1961after a long and healthy life.
- Social : Joined group 1922 (Moral Reamament, originator)
- Death, Cause unspecified 1961 (Age 82 or 83)
Zip Dobyns' files, "Expanding Astrology's Universe," 1983
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ western (Lutheran pastor)
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Social worker
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Religion)
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Formed Moral Rearmament movement)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (Traveling preacher)
- Traits : Body : Constitution hardy (Healthy life)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 82 or 83)