|born on||8 February 1878 at 06:58 (= 06:58 AM )|
|Place||Vienna, Austria, 48n13, 16e20|
|Timezone||LMT m16e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||19°24' 23°23 Asc. 08°53'|
Jewish philosopher and Zionist leader noted for his studies of Hasidism, a mystical movement. He taught in Frankfurt from 1924-1933 and was exiled from Germany in 1938; Buber then taught in Israel. He was the author of more than 20 books.
Died on 6/13/1965, Jerusalem, Israel.
- business associate/partner relationship with Weizmann, Chaim (born 27 November 1874)
- business associate/partner relationship with Weizsäcker, Viktor von (born 21 April 1886). Notes: co-authors Die Kreatur
- friend relationship with Landauer, Gustav (born 7 April 1870)
- Work : New Career 1924 (Teacher)
- Family : Change residence 1938 (Exiled from Germany)
Fowler's gives 6:58 AM spec, sunrise
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Philosopher/ Humanist
- Vocation : Writers : Religion/ Philosophy (Hasidism mystical movement)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (More than 20 books)