|born on||11 December 1939 at 23:30 (= 11:30 PM )|
|Place||Prague, Czechoslovakia, 50n05, 14e26|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°59' 01°26 Asc. 16°51'|
Czechoslovakian medical fraud who worked as a doctor in the cancer ward of Auckland Public Hospital from 1972-1976 until he was charged with practicing medicine without a license. He moved to the Cook Islands, where he set up a cancer therapy hospital for several years before moving on to Los Angeles in 1980. In 11/1980, his partner died under mysterious circumstances. Brych was indicted in 1983 in California and given a six-year prison sentence.
Even though he was married, he continued to practice his charm with the ladies.
- Family : Change residence 1980 (Moved to Los Angeles)
- Death of Significant person November 1980 (Partner died, mysterious circumstances)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : New Career 1972 (Doctor in cancer ward)
- Crime : Trial dates 1983 (Indicted, given prison sentence)
Donn Forest quotes him
- Vocation : Medical : Physician
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Czechoslovakia, Cook Islands and U.S.)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide involvement (Mysterious death of partner)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Social crime/ delinquent (Fraudulent practices)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection