|born on||4 July 1952 at 08:30 (= 08:30 AM )|
|Place||Laramie, Wyoming, 41n19, 105w35|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°34' 02°59 Asc. 28°12'|
American homicide victim. An aimless, unhappy kid who held different jobs and took drugs. He found a home with the Hare Krishna group when he joined in 1972, taking the name of "Sulocana Das."
After the leader died, 11 gurus divided up the territory. Bryant lived in the London temple from 1977-1980 and married another disciple in 5/1979, two weeks after they met. Soon after the marriage, he began drinking and doing drugs and beating his wife. Becoming soured on the movement, he claimed that the cult had drug trafficking problems and child molesters. Bryant was soon convinced that Krishna wanted him to kill the gurus, and in 1985, he began telling everyone who would listen of his accusations and his mission.
On 5/22/1986, his dead body was found in Los Angeles. Swami Kirtananda (Keith Ham) was implicated in his death. An account appears in "Rolling Stone" on 4/09/1987.
- homicide perpetrator relationship with Bhaktipada, Swami (born 6 September 1937)
- Social : Joined group 1972 (Hare Krishna)
Shyam Sundar Das quotes him, AFA DX
- Traits : Personality : Passive/ Bland (Aimless as a kid)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol (Soon after marriage)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (Started very young)
- Family : Childhood : Memories Bad (Unhappy kid)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Domestic violence (Beat wife)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Groups (Joined cult)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Misfit
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Possibly by Hare Krishnas)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Cult follower (Hare Krishna)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection