|Birthname||Tedy Lacap Bruschi|
|born on||9 June 1973 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||San Francisco CA, USA, 37n46, 122w25|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||18°28' 07°18 Asc. 16°08'|
American athlete, a pro football player drafted by the New England Patriots in 1996. He signed his first contract with the team on July 17, 1996 and signed again with the same team on March 23, 2000. As inside linebacker, Bruschi was a star and the team won the Super Bowl Championship On February 16, 2005, two weeks after the team captured its 3rd Super Bowl championship in four years, Bruschi was taken to the hospital suffering from numbness, blurred vision and headache. He was diagnosed as having suffered a stroke. After months of rehabilitation, he returned to the field in October 2005, playing his first comeback game on the 30th. With 13 seasons behind him, he retired from pro football on August 31,, 2009.
An all-around athlete in high school and college, he graduated from the University of Arizona with a degree in communications.
Bruschi is married with three children.
- Misc. : Released from waiting 30 October 2005 (Played first game after rehabilitation for stroke)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
PT quotes birth certificate in hand
- Traits : Body : Size (6'1")
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Stroke
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three kids)
- Lifestyle : Work : Hazardous work
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem
- Vocation : Sports : Football
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship