|Birthname||Valeria Bruni Tedeschi|
|born on||16 November 1964 at 02:10 (= 02:10 AM )|
|Place||Torino, Italy, 45n03, 7e40|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°43' 05°38 Asc. 22°38'|
Italian actress, screenwriter and director, and a member of a noted family, the older sister of Carla Bruni who is married to French President Nicholas Sarkozy.
She grew up in a wealthy home, the daughter of industrialist, Alberto Bruni Tedeschi and concert pianist, Marisa Bruni Tedeschi. When the family was targeted by the Red Brigade, they moved to France.
In 2003 she directed "It's Easier for a Camel…," a movie based on her own experiences growing up amidst wealth and luxury. Her 2013 film "A Castle in Italy" was nominated for the Palme d'Or at the 2013 Cannes Film Festival.
She and her partner are the parents of an adopted baby girl from Africa.
- associate relationship with Delterme, Marine (born 18 March 1968)
- sibling relationship with Bruni, Carla (born 23 December 1967)
- spousal equivalent relationship with Garrel, Louis (born 14 June 1983)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2003 (Movie, "It's Easier for a Camel")
Bordoni quotes B.C. Datanotizie No.34, 11/2000; Paddy de Jabrun quotes the same information.
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Affluent family)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Sister noted model)
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Inheritance
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Film director)
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (Screenwriter)