|Birthname||Brummel, George Bryan|
|born on||7 June 1778 at 02:30 (= 02:30 AM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||LMT m0w10 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||16°19' 13°07 Asc. 18°47'|
British dandy who, witty, bitchy and gay, set the styles of men's clothing and manners for 20 years. With a modest inheritance and the friendship of the Prince of Wales, he lived a "gentleman's life," that is, until he ended up in debtor's prison in 1835.
Died in an asylum on 3/30/1840, Caen, France.
- Death, Cause unspecified 30 March 1840 (Died in asylum, age 62)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Social : Institutionalized - prison, hospital 1835 (Debtor's prison)
Penfield Collection spec. Old-file has 1:35 PM
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Psychotic Episode (Died in asylum)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Loss - Financial crisis (Debtor's prison)
- Vocation : Beauty : Designer/ Fashion (Style setter)
- Passions : Sexuality : Homosexual male
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book