|Birthname||David Warren Brubeck|
|born on||6 December 1920 at 18:35 (= 6:35 PM )|
|Place||Concord, California, 37n59, 122w02|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°42' 07°41 Asc. 10°43'|
American pianist, composer and leader of a jazz quartet, one of the great jazz recording artists who garnered world-wide fame.
In the late '40s, he formed experimental groups. In 1948, Brubeck began recording. One of his more memorable recordings was his "Take Five," 1959. A notable composer of composition frames, time signatures and advanced harmonics, he always was original and captivating. In the 1970s, Brubeck worked with a small group featuring his three sons, Chris, Daniel and David.
He had problems with clogged arteries that required by-pass surgery on 8 January 1989.
He died of heart failure in Hartford, Connecticut on 5 December 2012.
- associate relationship with Armstrong, Louis (born 4 August 1901)
- associate relationship with Baker, Chet (born 23 December 1929)
- associate relationship with Haynes, Roy (born 13 March 1925)
- friend relationship with Castro, Joe (born 15 August 1927)
- (has as) recipient relationship with Lockwood, Didier (born 11 February 1956)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1959 (Take Five)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1988 (Played for Gorbachev, Reagan at summit, Russia)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1994 (Released seven new recordings)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released April 1998 (Performance at the Univ. of Redlands, age 77)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.R. in hand from Steinbrecher (same Contemporary American Horoscopes, Gauquelin Book of American Charts)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart (Blocked arteries)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (For clogged arteries)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three sons)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Jazz quartet)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Piano)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Jazz (One of the jazz greats, advanced harmonics)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer (Sets his written poems to music)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection