Brown, Bobbi Kristina
|Birthname||Bobbi Kristina Brown|
|born on||4 March 1993 at 11:38 (= 11:38 AM )|
|Place||Livingston, New Jersey, 40n48, 74w19|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°07' 22°11 Asc. 29°39'|
American reality television and media personality, singer, and heiress, the daughter of Whitney Houston and her husband Bobby Brown. Bobbi Kristina was born by C-section.
On January 31, 2015, Brown's husband and a male friend found Brown face down in a bathtub in her Georgia home. Gordon began CPR until emergency medical services personnel arrived. According to a police spokeswoman, Brown was alive and breathing after being transported to North Fulton Hospital in Roswell, Georgia. She further stated they found no evidence to indicate the incident was caused by drugs or alcohol.
Bobbi Kristina was kept in a medically induced coma until her death on July 26, 2015. She was 22 years old. The initial autopsy found no "obvious underlying cause of death and no significant injuries were noted." The Fulton County Medical Examiner's office said more tests were forthcoming.
- child->parent relationship with Brown, Bobby (born 5 February 1969)
- child->parent relationship with Houston, Whitney (born 9 August 1963)
- sibling relationship with Brown, Bodhi (born 9 July 2015). Notes: Half-siblings
- sibling relationship with Brown, Hendrix (born 21 July 2016). Notes: Half-siblings
B.C. in hand from Frank C. Clifford
- Traits : Body : Weight (Weight loss)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Brain (Brain damage from drowning)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (alleged)
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Wealthy parents)
- Family : Childhood : Family close (Close to mother)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Both parents)
- Family : Childhood : Memories Bad (parents' drug problems, domestic violence issues)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Inheritance
- Personal : Birth : Cesarean
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (age 22)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Famous : Newsmaker
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women