|born on||18 October 1967 at 19:25 (= 7:25 PM )|
|Place||Boston MA, USA, 42n21, 71w03|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||24°53' 00°51 Asc. 28°22'|
American homicide victim shot to death by Tony Diaz on 7/10/1993 by mistake, as he mistook her for her sister Kim. Kim had an affair with Diaz in 1991 that waned in 1992. He was enraged and depressed at the loss of Kim, and had begun to plan her execution.
Engaged to be married, Kim returned to Quincy for a bridal shower. On the night of 7/10/1993, Dawn, her boyfriend and a nephew went out for ice cream. When they parked near a Dunkin' Donut shop, Diaz called out "Kim," thinking that Dawn was her sister. When Dawn turned, he shot her in the face.
Diaz was not tracked down until 3/22/1996, when he was found in Guyana, South America. He was extradited to the U.S., where, a year later, he was convicted of first degree murder.
- sibling relationship with Brown, Kimberley (born 3 October 1969)
- Death by Homicide 10 July 1993 (Shot to death by sister's ex-boyfriend, age 25)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 25)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Shot instead of sister Kim)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Shot to death in face)