|born on||30 October 1930 at 10:32 (= 10:32 AM )|
|Place||Wilmington, Delaware, 39n45, 75w33|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°30' 20°12 Asc. 25°04'|
American musician, one of the great jazz trumpet players who was also gifted on piano, vibes, bass and the regular trumpet. His dad gave him his first trumpet in 1945. He studied harmony, theory and instrumentation, playing gigs from 1948 with top musicians such as Miles Davis and Fats Navarro. As a free-lance talent, he toured the R'n'B circuit on trumpet and piano from 1952-1953. This was a time in which he became known for his exceptional solos.
Brown was hospitalized, after a serious car accident, from June 1950 to May 1951.
He died in an unrelated car accident on 6/26/1956.
- associate relationship with Dameron, Tadd (born 21 February 1917)
- associate relationship with Haynes, Roy (born 13 March 1925)
- associate relationship with Jones, Quincy (born 14 March 1933)
- associate relationship with Powell, Bud (born 27 September 1924)
- associate relationship with Roach, Max (born 10 January 1924)
- associate relationship with Rollins, Sonny (born 7 September 1930)
- associate relationship with Silver, Horace (born 2 September 1928)
- associate relationship with Vaughan, Sarah (born 27 March 1924)
- Health : Accident (Non-fatal) 1950 (Car accident, injured)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1952 (Toured R'n'B circuit)
- Work : End Major Project 1953 (Toured R'n'B circuit)
Dave Hayward quotes his widow, LaRue, who had the information immediately available
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Two auto accidents, one fatal)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (25)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Trumpet, bass, piano, vibes)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Jazz (Jjazz trumpet, R&B)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession