|Birthname||Cinnamon Darlene Brown|
|born on||3 July 1970 at 18:30 (= 6:30 PM )|
|Place||Torrance, California, 33n50, 118w20|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||11°40' 16°27 Asc. 20°06'|
American homicide, the killer of her step-mother in collusion with her father.
At age 14, Cinnamon was living in Garden Grove, CA with her dad, step-mom, Linda, and a half-sister, the child of Linda and her dad. The night of the crime, 3/09/1985, her dad had gone out somewhere that he would be seen to set up an alibi for his whereabouts. At 2:23 AM PST, Cinnamon took a gun and shot Linda.
Her younger sister called the police and when they arrived, they found Cinnamon in the back yard, throwing up prescription drugs (downers); she had written a suicide note.
The girl was convicted of homicide and sent to prison. A few years later the evidence of her dad's part in the crime was revealed and the case was reopened. The police put a wire on Cinnamon, a listening device, and had her talk to her dad about the killing. Dad confirmed that he had told Cinnamon that she would get a light sentence for just a few years in jail and they would have Linda's insurance money. Dad had remarried; he and his present wife were convicted and Cinnamon was paroled.
B.C. in hand, LMR
- Family : Childhood : Memories Bad (Dad controlling, manipulative)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced (Dad divorced twice, two step-moms)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Younger half-sister)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide single (Shot stepmom to death)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (Sentenced, time served, paroled)
- Personal : Death : Suicide Attempt (Drug overdose, age 14)
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases