Brown, Arthur (1886)
|born on||23 July 1886 at 23:00 (= 11:00 PM )|
|Place||Glasgow, Scotland, 55n53, 4w14|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°56' 26°55 Asc. 04°45'|
Scottish aviator who accompanied Sir John Alcock in the first nonstop flight across the Atlantic on 6/14-15/1919. He was knighted.
Died in October 4, 1948 in Swansea, Wales; he ws 62.
- Work : Great Achievement 14 June 1919 (First nonstop flight across Atlantic)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Paul Wright collection, B.C.
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (CEO of dot-com industry)
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ private
- Vocation : Travel : Adventurer (Pioneer pilot)
- Notable : Awards : Knighted
- Notable : Famous : First in Field (First non-stop flight over Atlantic)