|Birthname||Scott Philip Brown|
|born on||12 September 1959|
|Place||Kittery, Maine, 43n05, 70w44|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||19°08' or|
American politician, he made headlines when he was elected on the Republican ticket to the Senate seat most recently held by liberal long-time Senator Ted Kennedy. Brown is the first Republican Senator from Massachusetts in over 30 years.
His parents divorced when he was young. Despite some difficult financial times during his youth, Brown went on to earn degrees from Tufts Univeristy and Boston College Law School. A handsome man, he worked as a male model to earn money for school. He is also a member of the National Guard.
Brown served in both houses of the Massachusetts State Legislature prior to becoming elected to the US Senate in a special election held on January 19, 2010. He took his oath of office on February 4, 2010 in Washington, DC.
He is married to news reporter Gail Huff and they have two daughters.
He released his memoir, "Against All Odds" in February 2011, detailing the sexual abuse he suffered at the hands of a camp counselor when Brown was a young boy and physical abuse suffered at the hands of his stepfather.
- parent->child relationship with Brown, Ayla (born 28 July 1988)
PT quotes birth certificate in hand but there is no time recorded
- Family : Childhood : Abuse - Physical/ Verbal
- Family : Childhood : Disadvantaged
- Family : Childhood : Memories Bad
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Republican)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (state and US Senator)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer