Brown, Jennifer Jane
|born on||28 December 2001 at 12:16 (= 12:16 PM )|
|Place||Kirkcaldy, Scotland, 56n07, 3w10|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°50' 12°01 Asc. 23°23'|
Scottish child of noted family, first-born child of Gordon Brown and his wife Sarah, age 37. Jennifer was born seven weeks premature by Caesarean section when it was determined that she wasn't growing quickly enough in the womb. Weighing only 2 pounds 4 ounces at birth, she was placed in an incubator.
Shortly thereafter, on January 5, 2002, she suffered a brain hemorrhage and died January 7, 2002 at 5:20 PM local time in Edinburgh according to a news report. .
- child->parent relationship with Brown, Gordon (born 20 February 1951)
- sibling relationship with Brown, James Fraser (born 17 July 2006)
- sibling relationship with Brown, John Macauley (born 17 October 2003)
- Death by Disease 7 January 2002 at 5:20 PM in Edinburgh, Scotland (Less than two weeks old from birth complications)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
PT quotes news report in The Scotsman (online edition) at time of birth
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Oldest)
- Personal : Birth : Cesarean
- Personal : Birth : Premature
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Less than two weeks old)