|Birthname||Brower, David Ross|
|born on||1 July 1912 at 13:55 (= 1:55 PM )|
|Place||Berkeley CA, USA, 37n52, 122w16|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°38' 05°25 Asc. 29°15'|
American activist, ecologist and conservationist, director of The Sierra Club and founder of Friends of the Earth. He spent his entire life in the San Francisco bay area but has traveled widely as an accomplished mountain climber, hiker and camper. During WW II, he was a member of a ski patrol in Italy.
A contradictory personality, Brower is not only dedicated to the care of the planet but is accused of being abrasive, arrogant and arbitrary. He designed, edited and filmed the TV series, "The Earth's Wild Places."
Brower married 5/01/1943; four kids. He earned his PhD in 1972.
David Brower died 11/5/2000 at home in Berkeley, California, at age 88 of cancer.
- Social : End a program of study 1972 (Achieved his PhD degree)
Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Friends of the Earth)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Ski patrol during WW II)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (Director of The Sierra Club)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Designed and edited TV series)
- Traits : Personality : Aggressive/ brash (Abbrasive)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social (Ecologist and conservationist)
- Vocation : Science : Other Science (Ecology; environmentalist)
- Vocation : Travel : Adventurer
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Outdoors (Conservationist, activist)
- Traits : Body : Constitution hardy (Mountain hiker)
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (Ph.D.)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease