|born on||10 November 1913 at 02:45 (= 02:45 AM )|
|Place||Modesto CA, USA, 37n39, 120w59|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°27' 08°15 Asc. 29°23'|
American journalist in New York, film maker in London and writer in Paris; Broughton was world traveled. Most of his life was spent in, or near, San Francisco, where his first books, films and plays were produced. After receiving a B.A. from Stanford University, he went into the Merchant Marines, then writing and theater. Broughton was married and had two kids.
He relates that he was told by an angel at age three to become a poet. Broughton died May 17, 1999 in Modesto, CA, age 85.
- Misc. : Mystical Experience 1916 (Message from angel, age 3)
Given by him as, "the cusp of Virgo-Libra rising," in his book
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script
- Vocation : Writers : Poet
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Mystical experience (Angel visit)
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Film maker)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Merchant Marines)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs