|Birthname||Joyce Diane Bauer|
|born on||20 October 1928 at 18:21 (= 6:21 PM )|
|Place||New York, New York, 40n43, 74w0|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°19' 17°10 Asc. 25°02'|
American psychologist practicing in electronic and print media for over 30 years, seen occasionally in movies. Honey blonde, she is a hard worker and a frequent lecturer who writes daily syndicated newspaper columns, has a radio program, occasionally does guests performances on TV and writes articles for national magazines as well as being the author of several books.
Vacationing with her family in the Catskills as a teen in 1946, Joyce met the man she was later to marry, Milton Brothers, who was later to become a New York City endocrinologist. Immediate attraction to the tall, handsome and dignified young man led to a desire to please him although he was resistant to change of his male chauvinist attitude. She found his sense of humor complimented her own, as she can remember every clean joke she has ever heard. After graduation from Cornell University, Joyce and Milton married on 7/4/1949 and remained in a mutually supportive relationship until his death of cancer in 1989. Due to her devotion to her marriage, she never spent more than one night away from home even when her work took her from coast to coast more than once during the week.
Their daughter Lisa , an ophthalmologist, gave birth to her own daughter just before Milton's death.
Brothers says that playing herself in films and TV is fun, with "no socially redeeming value." Proud of her own intelligence, her only regret is not attending medical school to become a psychiatrist. She thought Milton could not handle the competition.
- Relationship : Meet a significant person 1946 (Future husband, Milton Brothers)
- Death of Mate 1989 (Milton Brothers)
Yoe Stein quotes Norma Lee Browning, "Sydney Omarr: Astrology and The Man," data from Omarr
- Traits : Body : Hair (Honey blonde)
- Traits : Mind : I.Q. high/ Mensa level (Mensa level: very bright)
- Traits : Personality : Hard worker
- Family : Relationship : Marriage - Compatible (Mutually supportive)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One)
- Vocation : Education : Public speaker (Lecturer)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Plays herself in guest shots)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer (Program)
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Counselor/ Therapist
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Psychologist
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist
- Vocation : Writers : Magazine/ newsletter
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Several books)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women