|born on||25 June 1903 at 07:00 (= 07:00 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LMT m2e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||02°32' 02°56 Asc. 07°18'|
French foreign news editor, militant socialist and member of the resistance during the German occupation from 1942-1943.
When he was arrested by the Nazis on 3/22/1944, he leapt from a window to his death, thus assuring his confederates of his silence.
- Death by Suicide 22 March 1944 (Leapt from window, age 40)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Social : Joined group 1942 (Resistance)
- Social : Left group 1943 (Resistance)
Gauquelin NS Vol. 3/0002
- Personal : Death : Suicide (Jumped out of building)
- Vocation : Entertainment : News journalist/ Anchor (Editor)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political (Member of resistance)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection
- Traits : Personality : Principled strongly (Self-sacrifice to insure safety of comrades)