|born on||19 February 1939 at 07:30 (= 07:30 AM )|
|Place||Drummond, Oklahoma, 36n18, 98w02|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°01' 02°19 Asc. 03°33'|
American holistic healer, author of several books, and founder of the Barbara Brennan School of Healing. Educated as a scientist, she earned her Master's Degree in Atmospheric Physics from the University of Wisconsin, and then became a research scientist at NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center. Since 1970, she has been working with the human energy field. Her first book, "Hands of Light," was published in 1989.
- Work : New Career 1970 (began to work with human energy field)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1989 (first book published)
Mark McDonough quotes her. Birthplace was originally Garfield county, OK, and defined more precisely as Drummond in Garfield county, by anonymous email on 28 April 2013. Same email gave 7:12 as birth time, but without any evidence or naming a source.
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Alternative methods
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Counselor/ Therapist
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Energy field healer
- Vocation : Science : Astronomy
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction