|Birthname||Eva Anna Paula Braun|
|born on||6 February 1912 at 00:30 (= 12:30 AM )|
|Place||Munich, Germany, 48n08, 11e34|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°50' 26°40 Asc. 05°41'|
German news figure, the mistress of Adolf Hitler for 15 years and his wife for one day. She met 40-year-old Hitler in a photography shop where she was working part-time. Braun became his mistress the following year in an "open secret," and remained loyal to him from the glory days to the bitter end of Nazi Germany. She had no political interest or social conscience, but enjoyed her home, garden, dogs, movies and clothes. Braun wrote in her diary the observations that any light-minded young girl might make.
The dark side of her role apparently made its mark, as she attempted suicide twice, once on 1 November 1932 and once on 29 May 1935. When the Allies closed in during the last days, Braun joined Hitler in Berlin. They married on 29 April 1945 and both committed suicide the following day.
- spouse relationship with Hitler, Adolf (born 20 April 1889)
- Death by Suicide 30 April 1945 (With Hitler, age 33)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Death of Mate 30 April 1945 (Adolf Hitler, committed suicide w/Braun)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield notes that the birth certificate is quoted for 12:30AM in Johannes Frank's book, "Eva Braun" (K.W. Schütz, 1988), p. 27: "vormittags um zwölfeinhalb Uhr;" while Angela Lambert's book, "The Lost Life of Eva Braun" (Century, 2006), p. 16, states that Eva Anna Paula Braun was born on 6 February 1912 at 2:22AM (no source given).
A copy of the birth certificate is in the book Eva Braun-Hitler: Leben und Schicksal by Nerin E. Gun, on Page 27 (see on the right). It was posted on the forum. It says "vormittags zwölf einhalb Uhr", which means 12:30 am, or 00:30. It is possible that other statements claiming 5:30 am misread "zwölf" for "fünf". Therefore the RR was upgraded to AA.
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Age difference more than 15 yrs (Hitler 21 yrs older)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Lover-husband, Adolf Hitler)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One, for one day)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Animals, pets (Dogs)
- Lifestyle : Home : Home centered (Home and garden)
- Personal : Death : Suicide (Along with Hitler)
- Personal : Death : Suicide Attempt (Two)
- Notable : Famous : Newsmaker
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women