|born on||22 December 1905 at 21:30 (= 9:30 PM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LMT m2e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||00°24' 15°26 Asc. 03°19'|
French actor, poet and playwright from an acting family famed in France since 1820.
Died on 8/14/1972, Bruneck, Italy.
- parent->child relationship with Brasseur, Claude (born 15 June 1936)
- spouse relationship with Joyeux, Odette (born 5 December 1914). Notes: 1935-1945
Gauquelin Vol. 5/132.
Bordoni quotes his autobiography, "I was born at 8:30 PM, just the hour that the show starts. In 1911, I was 10 years old" ???????
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Kin)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script
- Vocation : Writers : Poet