|born on||22 October 1921 at 18:00 (= 6:00 PM )|
|Place||Sète, France, 43n24, 3e41|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||28°45' 09°29 Asc. 03°58'|
French singer, composer and poet who gained notoriety for his poetry, publishing his first collection "Des coups d'épées dans l'eau" in 1942. His first recording, "Le gorille," did not follow for another ten years. Although he emerged as both a hugely popular entertainer as well as an acclaimed artist - he was awarded the French National Poetry Prize - he only performed outside of France a handful of times, and as a result remained little-known outside of his homeland despite a constant flow of international reissues. He died of cancer on October 29, 1981 in Saint-Gely-du-Fesc, France.
Born 9 days after Yves Montand.
- friend relationship with Plata, Manitas de (born 7 August 1921)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1942 (First publication)
Maison III (Cedra): Michel Gauquelin quotes B.C.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Writers : Poet
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award