|Birthname||Branson, Richard Charles Nicholas|
|born on||18 July 1950 at 07:00 (= 07:00 AM )|
|Place||Blackheath, England, 51n12, 0w31|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||25°03' 01°37 Asc. 14°13'|
British entrepreneur who is the founder of Virgin Records and, by 1994, was the owner of Virgin-Atlantic Airways. He began his career with his "Student" magazine; by age 20, he had a thriving business and 40 employees. Twelve years later, his empire consisted of 50 companies that were giving him a turnover of 50 million pounds; Branson was ready to expand into the software, film, video and property markets.
His mom was a strong influence on his success, emphasizing independence and self-reliance. Basically shy, his public persona is one of bravado, but the private man remains an enigma.
He married in the summer of 1974 and separated in November 1977. In December 1989, Branson married his partner of the prior 12 years. He went through a period of depression and reflection in mid-1990. He published an autobiography, "Losing My Virginity."
Branson became a grandfather when his daughter Holly and her husband Freddie Andrewes became first-time parents to twins Etta and Artie on 20 December 2014.
His granddaughter Eva-Deia Branson was born at 4.39pm on 19 February 2015 in London, England. She is the daughter of Branson's son Sam and his wife Isabella Calthorpe.
- business associate/partner relationship with Oldfield, Mike (born 15 May 1953)
- has other family relationship with Branson, Eva-Deia (born 19 February 2015). Notes: Granddaughter/Grandfather
- compare to chart of Accident: Spaceship Two Explosion (born 31 October 2014). Notes: Spaceship Two is Branson's prestige project
- Relationship : Marriage 1974 (First marriage)
- Mental Health : Depressive episode 1990 (Reflection and depression)
Frank C. Clifford quotes Branson's personal assistant who got the time from Branson's mom. Roger Elliot had 12:30 PM, no source
Sy Scholfield quotes birth notice (no time given): "BRANSON. --On July 18, 1950, at Stonefield Nursing Home, Blackheath, S.E.3., to EVE (nee Huntley Flindt), and TED BRANSON, of Easteds, Shamley Green, Surrey--a son" ("Births," Times, 19 July 1950, p. 1). Because the notice appeared in the newspaper the day after his birth it is likely he was born in the morning, as confirmed by Clifford.
- Traits : Personality : Aggressive/ brash (Public personna)
- Traits : Personality : Private (Personal life off-limits)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Virgin Records, Virgin-Atlantic Airways, others)
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession