|Birthname||Branson, Richard Charles Nicholas|
|born on||18 July 1950 at 07:00 (= 07:00 AM )|
|Place||Blackheath, England, 51n12, 0w31|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||25°03' 01°37 Asc. 14°13'|
British entrepreneur who is the founder of Virgin Records and, by 1994, was the owner of Virgin-Atlantic Airways. He began his career with his "Student" magazine; by age 20, he had a thriving business and 40 employees. Twelve years later, his empire consisted of 50 companies that were giving him a turnover of 50 million pounds; Branson was ready to expand into the software, film, video and property markets.
His mom was a strong influence on his success, emphasizing independence and self-reliance. Basically shy, his public persona is one of bravado, but the private man remains an enigma.
He married in the summer of 1974 and separated in 11/1977. In 12/1989, Branson married his partner of the prior 12 years. He went through a period of depression and reflection in mid-1990. He published an autobiography, "Losing My Virginity."
- Relationship : Marriage 1974 (First marriage)
- Mental Health : Depressive episode 1990 (Reflection and depression)
Frank C. Clifford quotes Branson's personal assistant who got the time from Branson's mom. Roger Elliot had 12:30 PM, no source
- Traits : Personality : Aggressive/ brash (Public personna)
- Traits : Personality : Private (Personal life off-limits)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Virgin Records, Virgin-Atlantic Airways, others)
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession