|born on||28 January 1935 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Alencon, France, 48n26, 0e05|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°19' 11°15 Asc. 10°55'|
French museum director, President of the Pompidou Center and founding director of the Picasso Museum in Paris. Bozo's entire life was spent in the museum field, playing a fundamental role in the enormous and rational enlargement of French public collections for well over 20 years.
When Picasso died leaving no will, his estate fell into a morass of conflict. Many wives, mistresses and kids, legitimate and illegitimate, all had an interest and made claims. It fell upon Bozo to manage and resolve the estate.
Bozo died 4/28/1993, Paris.
- Death, Cause unspecified 28 April 1993 at 12:00 noon in Paris, France (Age 58)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.R. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Vocation : Business : Middle Management (Acted as arbitrator on Picasso estate)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (Pres. of Pompidou Center)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Fundraiser (Involved in public collections for the arts)
- Vocation : Art : Other Art (Director of Picasso Museum)