Boyd Orr, John
|born on||23 September 1880 at 18:00 (= 6:00 PM )|
|Place||Ayrskite, Scotland, 55n28, 4w38|
|Timezone||LMT m4w38 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||01°04' 01°38 Asc. 08°43'|
Scottish nutritionist and agricultural scientist, a major contributor to the solution of world food problems and advocate of world government. The First Baron of Brechin Mearns, he was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 1949. Boyd Orr is the author of "Food And The People," 1943 and "The White Man's Dilemma," 1953.
Sir John died on 6/25/1971.
- Death, Cause unspecified 25 June 1971 (Age 90)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Prize 1949 (Nobel Peace Prize)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1943 (Food And The People)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1953 (The White Man's Dilemma)
B.R. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Notable : Awards : Nobel prize (Peace Prize)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Vocation : Medical : Nutritionist
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 90)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social (Advocate of world government)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Scotland)
- Vocation : Miscellaneous : Outdoor vocations (Agriculturalist)