|born on||12 May 1950 at 04:42 (= 04:42 AM )|
|Place||Elgin, Illinois, 42n02, 88w17|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°08' 01°12 Asc. 21°27'|
American actor, tall and handsome, best known for the TV series "Scarecrow and Mrs. King," 1983. He began acting after high school and his good looks and friendly manner helped him get his foot in the door to start with small roles. In 1972 he moved to Los Angeles where he played bit parts on various series. He appeared in the TV movie "The MaCahans," 1976 and it's sequel, "How the West Was Won," 1977. His role was more prominent in the "The Last Convertible," 1979 and "East of Eden," 1981, leading to stardom in his own action series, "Bring 'em Back Alive." The latter bombed, but it did lead to his role as the "Scarecrow."
A health enthusiast, Boxleitner particularly enjoys horseback riding and hiking. He married Melissa Gilbert 1/01/1995 after an off-and-on courtship that seemed in jeopardy several times. They brought three kids into the marriage, her 5-year-old son and his 9-year-old and 14-year-old sons, adding a son, Michael, on 10/06/1995. He and Gilbert separated in March 2011.
- parent->child relationship with Boxleitner, Lee Davis (born 16 November 1985)
- parent->child relationship with Boxleitner, Michael (born 6 October 1995)
- Family : Change residence 1972 (Moved to L.A.)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1983 (TV series "Scarecrow and Mrs. King")
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 16 November 1985 at 01:05 AM in West Hollywood, CA (Son Lee Davis born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 6 October 1995 (Son Michael born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Stephen Przybylowski quotes B.C.
Note by atr: While Elgin, Illinois was on CDT (5hw) at that time, the law required that birth registry entries used CST (h6w). This is why the timezone of this entry is 6hw.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous (Tall and handsome)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Wife Melissa Gilbert)
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids (One step-daughter)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Three boys)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Animals, pets (Horses)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Outdoors (Hiking)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film and TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Scarecrow and Mrs. King)