|born on||6 December 1929 at 02:30 (= 02:30 AM )|
|Place||Coulommiers, France, 48n49, 3e05|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°30' 07°11 Asc. 18°10'|
French journalist, TV host and presenter born to an Alsatian jewish mother and to Marcel Bouvard who left his family. Well-known for the longevity of his comedy radio show radio "Les Grosses Têtes" (1977-2014) on RTL (where he invited Jean Dutourd, Amanda Lear, Jean-Claude Brialy, Darie Boutboul ...) and for the TV program "Le Petit théâtre de Bouvard" (1982-86).
Situated on the right in politics, he wrote in different newspapers such as Le Figaro, France-Soir, and Paris-Match.
Bouvard lived a strange year 2000. On 16 May, he was announced his expulsion as presenter of "Les Grosses Têtes" by the director of RTL but was reintegrated a few months later (6 December) and came back on 26 January 2001.
Married to Colette in 1953, according to the Catholic rite, he had two daughters.
- associate relationship with Boutboul, Darie (born 28 September 1958)
- associate relationship with Chazot, Jacques (born 25 September 1928)
- associate relationship with Dutourd, Jean (born 14 January 1920)
- associate relationship with Lear, Amanda (born 18 June 1939)
- associate relationship with Perrot, Vincent (born 3 August 1965)
- friend relationship with Brialy, Jean-Claude (born 30 March 1933)
- friend relationship with Chancel, Jacques (born 2 July 1928)
- friend relationship with Le Luron, Thierry (born 2 April 1952)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Mazerolle, Olivier (born 28 October 1942)
- compare to chart of Dechavanne, Christophe (born 23 January 1958)
- compare to chart of Ruquier, Laurent (born 24 February 1963)
Maurice Charvet quoted bc.
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality