|born on||28 September 1958 at 15:00 (= 3:00 PM )|
|Place||Boulogne Billancourt, France, 48n50, 2e15|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°56' 12°19 Asc. 09°02'|
French crack Jockey, daughter of Marie-Elizabeth Cons-Boutboul, lawyer. She was the first French female winner at the triple (French tiercé).
- associate relationship with Bouvard, Philippe (born 6 December 1929)
- child->parent relationship with Boutboul, Marie (born 10 June 1924)
- child->parent relationship with Boutboul, Nessim (born 2 October 1912)
- spouse relationship with Perrot, Jacques (born 14 April 1946)
Régine Ruet quoted bc.
- Vocation : Sports : Race Horses