|Birthname||Bourdieu, Pierre Felix|
|born on||1 August 1930 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Denguin, France, 43n22, 0w30|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||08°01' 01°38 Asc. 01°04'|
French sociologist and educator; a lecturer in Algeria, Paris and in Lille since 1959, where he was Director of Studies. With a group of colleagues he embarked on a pioneering extensive collective, researching problems concerned with the maintenance of a system of power by means of the transmission of a dominant culture. His books include "Reproduction in Education" and "Society and Culture," 1977.
He died 1/23/2002.
- Work : Begin Major Project 1959 (Began his lectures)
- Death, Cause unspecified 23 January 2002 (Age 71)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1977 (Book, "Society and Culture")
Steinbrecher quotes B.C.
- Vocation : Education : Administrator (Director of Studies)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Sociology)
- Vocation : Education : Researcher (Sociologist and researcher)
- Vocation : Education : Public speaker (Lecturer)