|Birthname||Bouquet, Carole Anne Paule|
|born on||18 August 1957 at 18:30 (= 6:30 PM )|
|Place||Neuilly sur Seine, France, 48n53, 2e16|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°29' 26°05 Asc. 22°56'|
French model, actress and comedienne. Known internationally as the model of Chanel #5 perfume, she played in a James Bond film and was also seen in Bunuel's "That Obscure Object of Desire."
She had a son, Dimitri (born 16/11/1981), with producer Jean-Pierre Rassam.
- associate relationship with Sublet, Alessandra (born 5 October 1976)
- parent->child relationship with Rassam, Dimitri (born 16 November 1981)
Paddy de Jabrun quotes B.C.
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Advertising (Chanel #5 spokeperson)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy