Boulanger, Georges Ernest
|Birthname||Georges Ernest Jean-Marie Boulanger|
|born on||29 April 1837 at 08:15 (= 08:15 AM )|
|Place||Rennes, France, 48n05, 1w41|
|Timezone||LMT m1w41 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||08°47' 29°23 Asc. 08°34'|
French military man who entered the Army in 1845 and gained recognition from 1882.
In 1884, he was the Commander of the Army at Tunis. Boulanger was dismissed in 1888 as a result of various acts of insubordination. A warrant was issued for his arrest when he was charged with treason in 4/1889.
Committed suicide on his mistress' grave on 9/30/1891, Brussels.
- lover relationship with de Courrière, Berthe (born 1 June 1852)
- Social : Joined group 1845 (French Army)
- Social : Left group 1888 (Dismissed for insubordination)
- Death by Suicide 30 September 1891 (Suicide on grave of his mistress, age 54)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (43 years)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Civil/ Political (Treason)
- Personal : Death : Suicide (Killed self on mistress' grave)
- Vocation : Military : Military career (French Army)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection