|Birthname||Chesa Jackson Gilbert Boudin|
|born on||20 August 1980 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||New York, New York, 40n43, 74w0|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||27°31' 14°25 Asc. 24°25'|
American lawyer, writer, and lecturer specializing in the U.S. criminal justice system and Latin American policy. When Boudin was 14 months old, his parents, Kathy Boudin and David Gilbert, were arrested for their role as getaway car drivers in the Brink's robbery of 1981 in Rockland County, New York. They received long prison sentences and he was raised by Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn (left wing radical political activists).
- child->parent relationship with Gilbert, David (born 6 October 1944)
- child->adoptive parent relationship with Dohrn, Bernardine (born 12 January 1942)
Sy Scholfield quotes "The big dance: the untold story of Kathy Boudin and the terrorist family that committed the Brink's robbery murders" by John Castellucci (Dodd, Mead, 1986), p. 178: "Chesa Boudin was born in Sloane Hospital for Women at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center at 6:00 AM on August 20, 1980. ... Chesa Jackson Gilbert Boudin (his name was changed on the birth certificate after his parents were married ..."
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Law : Attorney (Lawyer)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Editor)
- Vocation : Writers : Translator