|Birthname||Anne-Valerie Danielle Ghislaine Noir|
|born on||14 February 1965 at 14:25 (= 2:25 PM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°39' 05°19 Asc. 15°06'|
French noted family, the daughter of Minister Michel Noir. She married Pierre Botton on 12/19/1987. Her husband, a major "fixer" in the '80s, lived a high-profile life-style until he was arrested for corruption in November 1992, indicted and sentenced in April 1995 for four years, (suspended sentence, fined two million francs and banned from any business operations for five years.) On 12/25/1996 he was hospitalized for a prescription drug overdose. He was released on bail on 4/12/1997.
Pierre had been in close business contact with her father, Michael Noir, and during the trial Anne-Valerie's personal diary was taken away and misused by her father to create the impressions he chose.
- child->parent relationship with Noir, Michel (born 19 May 1944)
- spouse relationship with Botton, Pierre (born 30 May 1955)
- Relationship : Difficult period 25 December 1996 (Husband attempted suicide)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No.18, 4/1995
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Affluent)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad, Minister of France)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Husband Pierre Botton)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Chronic misery (Scandal, publicity, husband overdose)
- Notable : Famous : Newsmaker (Family scandal)