|born on||3 December 1960 at 03:05 (= 03:05 AM )|
|Place||Santa Barbara, California, 34n25, 119w42|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°18' 14°26 Asc. 24°08'|
American actor from a family of four acting brothers. He began in Santa Barbara, CA at the age of 12, doing local theater during vacation time. The family built their own ramshackle house in a canyon near the Pacific, and learned show biz with the help of such local talents as Eva Marie Saint and Brad Dillman.
In 1987, the four brother were brought together for ABC's "Island Sons," which made a debut on 5/15/1987. Timothy, 36, Joe, 33, Sam, 31 and Ben, 26, were cast together for the first time in their careers.
- sibling relationship with Bottoms, Joseph (born 22 April 1954)
- sibling relationship with Bottoms, Sam (born 17 October 1955)
- sibling relationship with Bottoms, Timothy (born 30 August 1951)
Steinbrecher quotes his letter, 11/1994, B.C.
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Fourth of four)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Four acting brothers)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Began doing local theater at age 12)