|Birthname||Thomas Edward Bosley|
|born on||1 October 1927 at 00:36 (= 12:36 AM )|
|Place||Chicago, Illinois, 41n51, 87w39|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°05' 05°20 Asc. 05°46'|
American actor of stage, screen and television, perhaps most noted for his role in the long-running television series, "Happy Days" (first showing in 1974)
Bosley's career spanned decades. He made his stage debut in 1960 playing New York Mayor LaGuardia in "Fiorello,: a role which earned him a Tony award. His first screen appearance was in the movie, "Love With the Proper Stranger" (1963). His kindly demeanor made him the ideal father figure, a role he relished in the 11-year run of "Happy Days."
He and his first wife, who died in 1972, had one child. He remarried in 1980.
He died of lung cancer on October 19, 2010 in Rancho Mirage, CA.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Happy Days (born 15 January 1974). Notes: Played Howard Cunningham, 1974-1984
- business associate/partner relationship with Howard, Ron (born 1 March 1954). Notes: Co-stars on "Happy Days"
- business associate/partner relationship with Morita, Pat (born 28 June 1932). Notes: Co-stars on "Happy Days"
- business associate/partner relationship with Winkler, Henry (born 30 October 1945). Notes: Co-stars on "Happy Days"
- Work : Prize 1960 (Tony Award)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1960 (Stage debut)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1963 (Film debut)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1974 (long-running TV series, "Happy Days")
Steinbrecher Collection: Gauquelin Book of American Charts
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Terminal)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 83)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Notable : Awards : Tony