|born on||17 March 1871 at 15:00 (= 3:00 PM )|
|Place||Cento, Italy, 44n43, 11e17|
|Timezone||LST m12e29 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°33' 13°11 Asc. 20°58'|
Italian tenor opera singer and teacher, noted for his renditions of Wagner. He made a debut at Castelfranco Veneto in 1893. In 1913, in the middle of a performance at La Scala, he suddenly went blind and never recovered his sight.
Borgatti died 10/18/1950, Milan, Italy.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1893 (Operatic debut at Castelfranco Veneto)
- Health : Acute illness 1913 (Sudden blindness, never recovered sight)
- Death, Cause unspecified 18 October 1950 at 12:00 noon in Milan, Italy (Age 79)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher (3:00 PM Rome time)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Eyes (Sudden blindness, never recovered)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher (Operatic teacher)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/Opera (Tenor)