|Birthname||Lizzie Andrew Borden|
|born on||19 July 1860 at 09:46 (= 09:46 AM )|
|Place||Fall River, Massachusetts, 41n42, 71w09|
|Timezone||LMT m71w09 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||27°03' 10°45 Asc. 25°22'|
American homicide suspect in the brutal murders of her parents after their bodies were found hacked beyond recognition on 8/04/1892, Fall River. Lizzie spent almost a year in jail before her trial, which lasted for 13 days before her acquittal on 6/20/1893. Much of the evidence was inadmissible and there was a general public opinion that an upper class, respectable Christian woman and Sunday school teacher could never have committed an act of such brutality.
Borden was two and her sister Emma was 11 when their mother died; their father later remarried a disliked step-mother. With their inheritance, Lizzie and Emma moved out of their home to a bigger one on "the Hill," the wealthier section of Fall River. Despite initial support, the community generally shunned Lizzie for the rest of her life. She often visited Boston and other cities, and made friends with an actress, Nance O'Neil. The sisters lived together in an ostentatious mansion until they experienced a rift over Lizzie's friendship with O'Neil, a relationship which was suspected to be lesbian. In 1905, Emmy moved to her own home in New Hampshire.
Lizzie had a history of irrational fits during her menses, which only occurred four times a year. A theory was later proposed that she suffered from temporal epilepsy. She died alone and friendless on the morning of 6/01/1927 in Fall River reportedly from complications of gall bladder surgery. Emma, who had moved away, died 11 days later and the two were buried together in the family plot. Lizzie left the bulk of her fortune to a fund for animals.
- sibling relationship with Borden, Emma (born 1 March 1851)
- role played of/by Ricci, Christina (born 12 February 1980). Notes: "The Lizzie Borden Chronicles"
- Family : Change residence 1905 (Emma moved away)
- Death by Disease 1 June 1927 in Fall River (Pneumonia following surgery, age 66)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Death of Sibling 10 June 1927 in Newmarket (Rockingham County) (Emma, chronic nephritis)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Charlotte Tuton quotes a letter written by her sister Emma found at the Fall River Historical Society, "born a little before 10 on a bright, sunny morning"
- Traits : Personality : Emotional (Mood swings, irrational fits)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Epilepsy (Temporal epilepsy possibly)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Age 2 when mom died; family homicide)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Second of two)
- Family : Childhood : Parent, Single or Step (Disliked step-mother)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Lived with sister Emma)
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Never)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Inheritance
- Passions : Sexuality : Lesbian (Suspected)
- Passions : Sexuality : Sex Organs (Four menses a year, PMS difficulties)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide involvement (Tried, acquitted)
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases (Parents were killed)
- Notable : Famous : Newsmaker
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women