|Birthname||Emma Lenora Borden|
|born on||1 March 1851 at 23:55 (= 11:55 PM )|
|Place||Fall River, Massachusetts, 41n42, 71w09|
|Timezone||LMT m71w09 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||11°03' 01°45 Asc. 23°07'|
American news figure away visiting a family in Fairhaven when her parents were hacked to death on 8/04/1892. Her sister Lizzie was suspected, tried and acquitted. After the shockingly brutal murders, the sisters lived together in an ostentatious mansion with their inheritance until they quarreled over a lesbian affair of Lizzie's. In 1905, Emmy moved to her own home in New Hampshire where she lived under an assumed name. The biography "Lizzie," by Frank Spiering, concludes that Emma drove home in her carriage early in the morning and committed the murder. She was 11 and Lizzie was two when their mother died; their father later remarried a disliked step-mother.
With a fall down the stairs in Newmarket, NH, she died a senile old woman on 6/12/1927, 11 days after Lizzie's death.
- sibling relationship with Borden, Lizzie (born 19 July 1860)
- Death by Accident 10 June 1927 in Newmarket (Rockingham County) (Chronic nephritis, age 76)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Charlotte Tuton quotes a letter from her found at the Fall River Historical society, "born at the edge of midnight," rectified to pre-midnight
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Alzheimer's/Senility (Senile when aged)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Age 11 when mom died; family homicide)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First of two)
- Family : Childhood : Parent, Single or Step (Disliked step-mother)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Lived with sister Lizzie)
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Never)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Inheritance
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide involvement (Suspect, long after)
- Personal : Misc. : Changed name (Took an assumed name)
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases (Parents were killed)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection